ME IN 10 SECONDS—
- I’m a European and German patent attorney who builds patent portfolios for digital innovations.
- People tell me I’m also an enthusiastic educator, speaker and workshop host.
- Sharing my knowledge is among my true passions.
- I work for a global clientele out of my hometown Munich, Germany.
More about me? See my “about” page.
What am I doing now? See my “now” page.
HOW TO CONTACT ME—
- If you’d like to learn more about software patents in Europe, connect with me on LinkedIn. I post a useful tip, thought or link every day. If you like the content, please consider liking, commenting and sharing it. Connect with me on LinkedIn.
- If you’re interested in a behind-the-scenes look into (the public part of) my life, follow me on Instagram. I document my patent attorney life and my journey on self-discipline road there. Join me on the Gram.
- If you need assistance with your (software) patents in Europe and want to hire me as your patent attorney, reach out to me via my work email.
- In all other cases, just write to my personal email and say hi. I respond to every message.
MY PRIVATE EMAIL LIST—
If you want the announcements and thoughts I don’t post publicly, such as private recordings of my talks and seminars, workshop materials, and the like, get on my private email list.