2019 is over. Time for a little #yearinreview2019.
Here are 12 things I’ve learned in 2019 that I think are worth pursuing in 2020. Maybe I’ll share more if this is helpful:
- All progress comes from action.
- You are free to choose your state of mind.
- State what you want clearly, you’ll be surprised of the opportunities that will unfold.
- Establish a morning routine that focuses on production, not consumption.
- Aim for balance, avoid the extremes.
- Don’t do anything halfway.
- Stop doing the things you know aren’t good for you.
- Train your body, train your consciousness, train your ability to think.
- Be clear about your priorities, and re-evaluate them regularly.
- No one is in charge of your well-being, except you.
- Be more concerned with your character than your reputation.
- Allow yourself to be happy for no reason.
With these principles as guidelines, I’m really excited at what will manifest itself in 2020.
Which one is your favorite? And what are YOU aiming at in 2020?